For over a decade, working with local communities affected by humanity's critical issues of AIDS, poverty and climate change across Asia, Africa, Latin America and the USA, Empowerment WORKS has continuously assessed the relevance and need for the 7 Stages to Sustainability (7SS) framework to expand in a way that enables global collaboration across Public, Private and Voluntary sectors.
Representing experiences of what works, what's broken and opportunities for change, the Case Studies here inspire and inform the development of 7 Stages to Sustainability tools.
Your feedback and support is needed and appreciated.
ONGOING 7SS CASE STUDIES / EW ACTION RESEARCH:
- 2010 - Ghana - Kabissa (NGO) "Capacity Building Symposium/Local Summit 2012"
PAST 7SS CASE STUDIES / EW PROGRAMS SINCE 2001:
- 2007 - Kenya, East Africa - Amani Children's Center - Youth Entrepreneur Micro-grant
- 2006 - Suriname, South America - Micro-grants for Social Entrepreneurs
- 2001-2007 - Senegal, West Africa - Casamance Institute of Arts & Sciences, EW Music
* Click here to see EW fiscally sponsored projects (new case studies in development).